TWIN OAKS FARM RETIREMENT AUCTION
Historic 100± Farm, Farmhouse & Upscale Barn Wedding Venue
Location: 388 Pope Road, Hawkinsville, GA 31036
Sealed Bid Auction | Bids Due April 23
Property Previews: April 5 & April 19
• Beautiful 100± acre farm & turn-key business
• The property boasts a plantation home, three custom built red barns, restored double-pen log cabin, gazebo overlooking a 3± acre lake, militia courthouse/guesthouse and one of Georgia’s oldest and largest pecan trees that live amongst rows of planted Longleaf Pines
• Centrally located near Hawkinsville, GA – “Georgia’s Hub City”
• Close to large metropolitan areas such as Atlanta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Jacksonville and Panama City
• The property is elegant and upscale with rich historic roots
• One of the few barn venues with on-site lodging – sleeps up to 29 guests across 4 buildings
• Capable of hosting events for 400+ guests
• Sale includes furniture such as ceremony chairs, tables, many high-end quality props, plus much more
For more property and business information, wedding photos, videos and top-rated reviews, go to our website or contact us!
GeorgiaFarmAuction.com | 800-485-8214
United Country Real Estate • Low Country Auction & Real Estate
Jeff Rains License # 282071 | #AUC002735 | #AUC003516
Marketing in Coordination with:
United Real Estate • Strategic Client Services, LLC
Terms: Franchise office is independently owned and operated. Qualified parties may request financial reports, a signed non-disclosure agreement is required. Contact us to request the reports or for more information. 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid. Visit the website for complete terms and conditions.
3.324± Acres Commercial Lot OKC Area
Shartel & SW 79th
Thursday October 17th 3:30PM
Auction Location onsite S Shartel Ave & SW79th St OKC OK. South of I-240
Live & with OnLine bidding.
Lot consists of trees, gravel, oil well site 144,793 sq ft. 3.324± acres
legals: 3.324± Acres MOL in NW 33-11-3
A quick claim deed.
For question or preview contact Rodney Timm 580-548-6652
Pre Offers will be accepted till Oct 3,2019
Possession: at closing.
Internet Bidding: will be available the day of the auction by logging on to www.lippardauction.com to register. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible in the event of loss of signal by either side.
Terms : 10% of total purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of the auction with the balance due upon delivery of Quit Claim Deed. All inspections must be done prior to bidding. Financing must be in place prior to bidding. No contingencies, home sales AS IS condition.
Disclaimer: All information has been taken from sources believed reliable; however, no guarantee is being made by the auction company or the sellers. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to any inspections prior to bidding. Any announcements made by the auction company will supersede all advertising.